Saturday, December 26, 2009

Business Liability Insurance Uk How Easy Is It To Register A Small Dog Walking Business In UK For Taxes?

How easy is it to register a small dog walking business in UK for taxes? - business liability insurance uk

Hello, I am thinking of creating a dog walking business for a little more money, training and experience with animals, as I start with the dogs a career.

I have some offers for ETC insurance, and I am now studying the tax aspect of it all.

I was told that the taxes and contribute to NI should be based on all the money I make, but I am useless with numbers and I'm pretty sure you do not earn more than £ 50 per week maximum will not be able to to provide hire someone to go on my tax forms.

Is it too complicated to as the business tax or the tax office will help me define (for free)? Am I obligated to inform the Inland Revenue monthly or annually?

I'm pretty sure that the tax very unforgiving of mistakes and ignorance are no excuse ... so any advice would be great.

Has anyone created a small business on the side of his work full time and have all the advice you can give me?

Thank you guys so much for your answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment