My 32" LCD TV is shattered - what should i do? - home insurance cover lcd
UK-based
I am pleased about 5 months to 1 year warranty - can I ask?
I have at home, etc. insurance?
I can make on television to believe that something is wrong, which is covered by the warranty?
No option to buy a new one.
In fact, I know how I can bypass the security / insurance for a replacement.
Thank you - appreaciate suggestions
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Home Insurance Cover Lcd My 32" LCD TV Is Shattered - What Should I Do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Unless you can show it to a manufacturing defect covered by any guarantee. Without insurance, either. It is much more to repair than buy a new one costs, if the LCD display is "broken", so that there is a new one with a new warranty, or without them.
Post a Comment