Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fluorescent Light Panels How Can I Turn A Regular White Light Into A Colored Light?

How can I turn a regular white light into a colored light? - fluorescent light panels

My room has a really ugly Fluorescent Ceiling:
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/27/07/23110727.jpg

Needless to say: I use a lamppost best time. I spend my panel ugly in the light of bright colors such as blues can be viewed at the following address in the bar:
http://33restaurant.com/

Basically I want to be able to flip a switch and turn in my room
In a vibrant community, a little light, rather than impressive. I think a good starting point is to use a fluorescent light is already benefiting as it undoubtedly would.

I also want to be able, with effects like other light, perhaps play a fluorescent color. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Clark

3 comments:

Karen L said...

What you want is called Frost - lighting a search for "frost" on the net, you can find places that are trying to sell it, or when making a film lighting supply locations, click here. Which is then used in film and theater, to change the color of the lights, and a fair amount of heat. You can in your fluorescent lamp. It is robust, does not tear easily, but are easily cut with scissors. I would not be to another kind of plastic around the lights, ignite, or could cause it to melt. If you really want to change given the color of light, a good frost color. Brighter colors are only slightly modify the color.

donna d said...

I think that will be bright lights in the peel of selling your home, if not in the bar saw the lights and ask the owner had bought the name and address to buy it for you. or better yet, I think to sell them color on the onions color and the same effect, which I do not know if the paint is acrylic, you must apply the hardware store to tell them what you are doing and use proper lighting for painting.

Sombra said...

Whatever you need to be limited in time, of course ... Change 'll before you leave, if ... no color!

You can probably increase the light table and cover, is not it? If you can do, and they could only save it for the moment and have another cut to fit (almost sure that you buy or make the cut) at a hardware store.

It is a spray paint designed for plastic ... You can use the new blue panel (or any desired color spray), but if you spray will not get much light as you breathe ... And if you spray too lightly, it may scratch a little.

Another idea ... You can buy rolls of colored cellophane. In general, you'll find gift-wrapped in a shop ... I've even seen in stores, Dollar Tree. Cut a piece slightly larger on all sides of the light panel and tape the edges of the back. Then just replace the panel.

Post a Comment