Which should I believe, cervical mucus, or an ovulation test? - what should cervical mucus llok like prior to period
I had three ovulation test, and all have shown no increase in LH, but I have my monitoring cervical mucus, and today is like egg whites. I am on the 14th Day of my cycle and ovulation test today was not to increase again. What should I believe?
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
What Should Cervical Mucus Llok Like Prior To Period Which Should I Believe, Cervical Mucus, Or An Ovulation Test?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I went with the CM. They may have lost their growth. These things show is not always good. So now get to do, and only two days to cover their bases.
I had egg white cm 3 days of September, none of these happened on the day of my ovulation. I have a positive ovulation test, designed by the monitor. But BD every other day. So, who knows what day it was the magic day.
Well, mucas cervix to change depending on many factors ... Body temperature, infections and sexual activity ..... I think it is best to take the test ...
Post a Comment