Friday, January 22, 2010

Top Adult Film Rental What Is The Next Film John McCain Will Star In?

What is the next film John McCain will star in? - top adult film rental

I can not wait for the next film by John McCain in the fall. He has already made a sensational performance in the "Rated R" adult film "The Wedding Crashers". "It was a performance so good that I believe will be hard to beat. What will you do in your next film?

9 comments:

butthead said...

McCain and Joe the plumber is the protagonist of his new gay porn version of "Joe the piston.

Not that there is something wrong.

­ said...

McCain in Wedding Crashers was amazing.
He deserves a prize!

Matt said...

The day of the United States ignored this warning.
IN PARTICULAR, guess star Barack Hussein Obama.
Reproduction of Osama.

dready1r... said...

Diehard V ?.... It was not John McClane, Nevermind.

howabout... said...

Probably Americas Most Wanted

I Respect Ur Choice Respect Mine said...

his new film titled "Who's Sorry Now"

Bob B said...

Brokeback mountain

He and Bush

Cheney, like something extra @ ss

Mattshu said...

I think he should take over Garth in Wayne's World 3

good hank said...

Cheating?

I know that this is a television, but they could have a rest of the way they ran over his wife's death

Post a Comment