Mitral valve prolapse w/ trace regurg one more time? - prolapse more condition_symptoms.co.uk
I have MVP with trace of acid regurgitation. Is it possible to lead a normal life with this document says nothing about drugs worrry not only requires a little scared because I see that some people have valves for the replacement? Should I change a lifestyle? Exercise foods? Can I live with this old life or my connection?
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Prolapse More Condition_symptoms.co.uk Mitral Valve Prolapse W/ Trace Regurg One More Time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mitral valve prolapse is the most common injury of the heart valves, and it is especially in young adult women. People with MVP (with traces) may well result in belching a normal life. I have friends who live and have a normal life. we believe that occasional palpitations after exercise, but thats about it. You do not take drugs, and you do not need a valve replacement, unless you feel bad, and if so, just visit your doctor. Not people with MVP to change their lifestyle (although personally is a healthy lifestyle is a necessity), and also with MVP have a normal life expectancy.
I hope I could help :-)
Valve replacement is, in most cases, that the valves to the point where the blood can not pass through the hardened heart chambers. In MVP, is called mitral valve prolapse is due to the reason to keep only those structures that are too loose, so the valve failure. Since it does not close properly, some blood is litlte go into the atrium and cause a noise. That's how most MVP is in the first. The blood reflux is regurgitation. Do you already have an ultrasound?
The doctor is right. I had an MVP for almost 30 years and the only time when a problem if I overdo the caffeine or nicotine. Fear also misbehave, as anything that increases your heart rate. The faster your heart goes, the more likely you are with palpitations. To simply take on the tobacco and snuff, coffee, tea, soft drinks, caffeine and even chocolate) (to be exciting. It will be good.
Amy --
Sorry, this answer is so long ... but I am fully alive.
1. from, your doctor says: "Do not worry." or consult a cardiologist? Big difference.
I had a valve replacement and now has a pacemaker / defibulator Well, I know a little, so the object is more than I wanted.
The cardiologist do a test to measure the pressure in your heart. Cardiac catheterization of this section, a thread in his heart, that really sedated and non-invasive. They call this "measure ejection fraction" - the highest. 100, as no problem. Mine is 18th
All of this with health problems would you describe your attitude! Choose to live a "normal" depends entirely on you. Do not let them steal your joy. I know where my limits when I hit. Then the dream.
The obvious things that are on your heart, heavy loads, heavy stress, extreme physical activities ... These should be avoided or reduced.
The best thing we canShe is also kind to yourself and to keep the drama.
The intake of food supplements such as C, E, B complex, coenzyme Q10, folic acid, and think what you are in your body. I use to be addicted to salt baaaad. You need a little salt. Go bananas, tomatoes, garlic, V-8 juice (NOT the low-sodium Yucko) rocks and is better for you than Gatorade.
It's all about balance.
This would answer this question, if not close to God. He listens to your questions, even if you scream or cry, and he said that if they complied with and hear their answers.
I do not make decisions without consulting him first. The world can not convince those who are dying every second, but there is something incredibly powerful being connected with the Creator of the universe. If you have not yet done so, I suggest that you enter. It welcomes and embraces her. No matter what your face is bored in his presence.
Personally, I "a lot exceeced all expectations" (quote from cardiologists TO-MI, who knows not only me.)
They will live as long as life is written for you. What do you want with it and how you live is your choice. Not end with the diagnosis, do not let it define who you are.
I have no heart problems, have problems, and I intend to around a long time. Make the choice to be successful, regardless of which say what the "professionals". I do not know everything.
God bless you. I love you!
Post a Comment